Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Re-set

It's nice to know I have a partner in life who can give me the time when I need a re-set and one that I can reciprocate the favor.
After returning from a draining camping trip with the kids being grumpy, I needed a few moments without them. So Adam, being the awesome person he is, offered to take the kids biking to the store to give me 20 minutes to take a shower or whatever.
So shower is what I did. And it was GREAT! Exactly what I needed. It was my re-set.
Afterwards, I went downstairs and waited for Adam and the kids to return. He walked in flustered! Apparently, Audrey's bike broke halfway to the market and she becameextremely difficult for Adam.
He walked in and said he needed a re-set. SO... I repayed the favor. Adam took a shower and got his re-set while I fed the kids lunch and put them down for a nap.
We make a great team and I love him for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment