Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I found a keeper...

I have the most wonderful man in my life! I recently had knee surgery. Actually, just last week. I was so concerned about how things were going to go with me being on the couch for 6 weeks. Adam has been wonderful. It seems as though I have been a little emotional at times or unsure while being in a brace and crutches. Adam just seems to know exactly what to do or say. He'll hug me right when I need a hug, tell me I'm beautiful right when I'm feeling like an umpa lumpa or suggest we go a movie even when we have no idea what is in the theaters. He wanted to do some climbing this last weekend since it was our weekend off from the kids. He picked a place close to the road with little to no walk-in and invited his friends to meet up at our house. Then, as though he knew, but was fearful to ask in case I wasn't up for it, he suggested we offer breakfast for his friends. I love to entertain and it was so nice to have something to look forward to including making a coffee cake for friends. And then on top of that Adam packed two camping chairs and set me up to lounge while him and his friends climbed. It was glorious to be out in the sun. And it is so wonderful to have found a keeper such as Adam!

1 comment: